Frameworks Scotland is a strategic and flexible partnering approach to the procurement of publicly funded construction work that complements other procurement initiatives for the delivery of health facilities in Scotland.
The framework is designed to respond to challenges within NHS Scotland e.g changes in clinical need/practice, through the provision of the relevant support of appointed Professional Services Contract (PSC) advisors.
Our commitment to Frameworks Scotland, that is in line with our commitment to all of the project activity that we support is to:
- Ensure that effective healthcare planning is at the heart of all capital and revenue developments
- Provide independent challenge to/on behalf of Boards/Client groups
- Strengthen the evidence base/business case process
- Reduce the “opportunity cost” associated with poor/short term decisions
- Develop and share accumulated learning
- Reduce risk and optimise value of investment