NHS Shetland – Gilbert Bain Hospital replacement project
Healthcare planning support for the development of a Strategic Assessment for the case to replace this Island Hospital with potential for wider health and social care services. Early identification of the case for change and key benefits.NHS Forth Valley – Primary Care Programme Initial Agreement
NHS Forth Valley – primary care programme initial agreement
Development of a Programme Initial Agreement to seek funding for a range of primary care investment priorities across the region. This includes the development of a robust case for change and assessment of alternative service options.
NHS Borders – primary care services review
Undertaking a review of all current primary care services and premises leading to development of investment priorities to feed updated PAMS
NHS Lanarkshire – Monklands Replacement Project
Supporting the development of a case to replace existing Monklands Hospital in Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire. Full healthcare planning support using 5 stage approach, demand and capacity analysis, development of Clinical Briefs and Accommodation Schedule.
NHS Lothian – Royal Edinburgh Hospital Phase 2b, Mental Health hospital
Healthcare planning support to develop clinical brief and schedule of accommodation for Mental Health Rehab and Mental Health Low secure services.
NHS Tayside – Elective Care Centre
Healthcare planning support for the development of an NHS Tayside Elective Care Centre (TECC) in Perth including demand and capacity analysis, development of Clinical Output Specifications and SoA.
Ongoing support for design development and Outline Business Case development.
South East Wales Acute Oncology Service Model
Development of a regional business case to support improvements in the delivery of Acute Oncology Services across Cardiff and Vale, Aneurin Bevan and Cwm Taf Morgannwg Health Boards
NHS Lothian – Ophthalmology Strategy
Whole system review of current and proposed ophthalmic pathways across outpatients and admitted patient activity. Identifying the key dependencies across all elements of hospital eyecare taking into account new models of care and service delivery.
NHS Forth Valley – Falkirk Masterplan
Develop Community Hospital site masterplan, support development of service options, clinical briefing and schedule of accommodation.
NHS Grampian – Elective Care Centre
Healthcare planning support, including strategic services review and prioritisation, development of clinical output specifications and schedule of accommodation for the elective care centre.
NHS Grampian – Baird Family Hospital & ANCHOR Projects
Healthcare planning support for ANCHOR Cancer centre and Baird family hospital, including development of clinical output specifications and schedule of accommodation.
NHS Lothian – St. John’s Elective Care Centre
Contact us to learn more about these as they develop.
A selection of our project case studies is available below, contact us to learn more about these projects:
- East Lothian Health & Social Care Partnership – Service Capacity & Demand planning
- NHS Forth Valley Whole System Capacity Planning
- NHS Lothian – Royal Edinburgh Hospital Phase 2a, Mental Health hospital
- West of Scotland Regional Planning Programme
- NHS Forth Valley “Set Aside” service review
- NHS Lanarkshire Waiting Times Improvement Plan – Acute service provision
- Redevelopment of Mountainhall Treatment Centre – Outpatient/ Ambulatory services
- NHS Forth Valley Strategic Services Review
- Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary – District General Hospital
- NHS Orkney New Hospital and Healthcare – Island District General Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth University Hospital – Large Acute Hospital
- Emergency Care Centre, NHS Grampian
- Gartnavel Royal Hospital PFI
- Ayrshire Maternity Unit
- NHS Grampian Strategic Services Review
- NHS Grampian Health and Community Care Village
ADDITIONAL PAST ProjecT EXPERIENCE
Over the last 24 years, B+A has built an extensive portfolio of experience across the health and social care spectrum. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and our experience in any of the areas listed below:
Projects by type:
- Acute Services
- Ambulatory Care and Outpatients
- Cancer Services
- Children’s Hospitals
- Maternity Hospitals
- Community Hospitals
- District General Hospitals
- Elective care
- Emergency Care
- Mental Health Services
- Primary Care
- System-wide services